Providing market beating online subscription-based Advisory Services for Active Investors and Traders since 2009.
Long Term Research, plus Stock, 3x ETF, and SP 500 Futures Swing Trading Services via subscription
“You are the “real deal” in all my time trying out newsletters, you are by far the best!Thanks again” , Don Smith- SRP Member April 17 2020
“Hi Dave – Awesome trading for many weeks now! If you need a referral (not that you do), send folks my way and I’ll be happy to recommend they join ASAP (already have done so on another to 2 guys in the last couple of weeks). I’m in 4 of your services, SRP, TPS, 3xETF and E Mini”.Best, Farid Maluf May 20 2020
Track records published on all closed trades for all services.
Nov 1st 2020 Podcast: Dave discusses how he uses Behavioral patterns combined with fundamental analysis to enter and exit profitable swing trades. Discussion on Elliott Wave Theory, Position Sizing, Timing and more. Discover how Dave’s unique contrarian methodology helps produce consistent results in all market cycles.
- The Market Analysts Group, LLC was formed in 2009 to provide Market Forecasting and Swing Trading expertise via subscription services to members. We cover SP 500 Futures Trading, Growth Stock Research and Investing, Stock and 3x ETF Swing Trading services, plus Behavioral based Stock Market Forecasting!
- Also featured on Stocktwits as a Premium Trading Room Advisor for both 3x ETF and SP 500 Futures with stunning track records on both services
- Our Chief Strategist, Dave Banister, has been a featured writer and guest on TheStreet.com regarding Gold forecasting with Alix Steele.
- David is widely followed and known as “Stockreversals” on Stocktwits.com with 63,000 followers
- David was a regular contributor on CBSMarketwatch.com with Thom Calandra in the early 2000’s covering small cap stocks.
- David also has written extensively about Gold on Kitco.com, been quoted on Bloomberg, and is a Seeking Alpha certified contributor as well as an author of articles at multiple investor websites.